Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Senorita Boozehound

I need help! My name is Joseph and I am an alcoholic!!!OK, so that is a bit extreme, however I have enjoyed waaay too many cocktails lately, but with good reason. My best friends from Chicago came in for a visit(if you can call someone that leaves you to move to Chicago to become a fountain girl at HoJos your best friend! OK So the job is a little better than that but still) and we celebrated their arrival with one or twelve drinks, darts and great karaoke. The next day was quite a chore and a glass of wine or seven really hit the spot. We then decided that to cure that hangover we would meet our other BFF who is currently selling her turquoise jewelry(and bad advice) on a sidewalk somewhere in New Mexico out for an hour or nine and catch up. All in all the week was eventful and fun and I can't wait to do it all again in a couple of weeks when me and my other half will board the giant penis shaped aircraft (shut up . you know a gay man designed the modern passenger plane. Look at one!) and head out to the windy(rat infested) city. Oprah better lock up Steadman cause here I come.

2 comments:

manxxman said...

Oh I know exactly how you feel. We have a neighbor 4 doors down and about 5 o'clock if the private phone in the house rings we know we're toast. She'll say "cocktail time boys"......wish I could hold it down to a glass or two of wine but somehow it keeps going down a treat......what a disastour.

I don't have any solution.....yet, but I'll keep working on it and if I find it I'll let you know. Good luck in the Windy City......and tip back one or two (dozen) for me.

Tlaloc said...

Karen, Please don't blame your loved ones for we are the ones drinking right beside you holding your hair.... :-) Love ya hun can't wait till you come to Chi-Town.