Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008??? Are you kidding me?

It still sounds strange to say the words...Two thousand and eight. What happened to the flying cars and the Jetsons style houses? Oh well!

As the new year approaches I must say that I am happy, healthy and have few complaints. I am sure there will be some rough patches but as the years go by I realize that these once catastrophic events that happen are really just minor bumps in the road in the grand scheme of things. To anyone who reads this I wish you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2008!

1 comment:

Akoni Chaput said...

WoHoo Joey! Happy New Year!!!

I agree with you, most bumps in the road to life are minor. Kinda glad there aren't flying cars and Jetsons houses all over..lol. Although I do like things easier when I clean, but harder when I cook.

You ROCK Brah, and I can't wait to see what happens to both of us in this new year here.