Saturday, November 1, 2008

What happened?

Whatever happened to really good TV programs? When I was younger it seemed like I had to be home at a certain time on certain days to watch my shows. Must See TV, Hospital Drama, Crime Drama, etc. etc. I realized when we switched to AT&T fiber optic cable service that other than sporting events I don't watch a damn thing. We can record 4 programs at the sime time on the DVR and yet scrolling through the guide I couldn't find 4 programs TOTAL that I wanted to record. I remember when Survivor premiered and I said"Who is going to watch that crap"? Well as it turned out EVERBODY watched that crap and now Reality TV rules. I did get to watch 1 great TV program this week when I turned on the TV after work and It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown was just starting.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker. (Linus)

I don't have cable. Whenever I did have cable, I always felt like Charlie Brown when Lucy (that bitch) would snatch the football away...

AAaarrgh!!