Sunday, December 28, 2008

I must have been a good boy this year because Santa brought me some very cool presents. He also brought Buddy a radio controlled car that I use to chase him around the back yard. I love this time of year. Decorating the living room, going to Christmas cocktail parties, and even the occassional trip to the mall is fun, but I must say I am glad it's all over. New Years Eve is not a big deal to me and we usually just get together with a few people and hang out at home. I am very happy about College Football Bowl Season which is underway. Next week also marks the beginning of 4 months of HELL for me as Tax season gets underway. If I don't post until April 16th I think you will know why.... Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Thomas said...

yeah for fun Christmas and doggie chasing toys.
I like to just hang at New Year's as well.

Then you yadda yadda'd about some game type thing and being out of blog commission until April.

Unacceptable.

Anonymous said...

My dogs would eat the car...
This will be the 1st NYE where I am not working or on call...wooohooo

Thomas said...

Too much snow for me. bleck.

Thomas said...

Happy New Year, Joey!!

Thomas said...

Okay listen up TAX-boy, it ain't April yet.

I need some man-candy.

NOW!!