Saturday, August 18, 2007

Allow me to go all Siskel and Ebert on your Ass

I saw what has to be one of the funniest movies ever last night. I highly recommend Death at a Funeral to everyone. It seems difficult to fully develop a character in 90 minutes and yet you feel like you know these people 10 minutes into the show. A highly dysfunctional British family loses their father, who had been having an affair with a little gay manipulative elf(seriously. we are talking lollipop guild). There is subtle comedy and in your face one liners that are hysterical.

After the movie we went to play pool and darts which I SPANKED daddy at(sorry honey). Once the beatdown was over, someone decided that Buffalo Wild Wings was a god idea so off we went. The place was busy and the service was good. I didn't eat, but pawpaw said the wings were good. The floor in the dining room is the type of floor that will reach up and grab your foot and make you do that stutter step half trip move. I hoped that no one saw my nearly disastrous fall but the damn hostess was staring at me and asked if I was OK when I walked by. Oh well.

We are off to go Hatch Green Chile shopping.!!!

1 comment:

31 and her mamma still calls her baby said...

Judging by your picks from the past, I have to give you a big thumbs down.