Sunday, June 22, 2008

What the !@#$%^&*

Congestion, foggy head, lethargic... I have felt all of these and more since Thursday and I am not quite sure why. I rarely get Summer Colds but I believe I may have picked one up. I hosted a Job Fair on Thursday morning and talked to over 100 people in just a few hours. I am sure it was one of "those" people that gave it to me. Ahh. It's all in a day! Anyhoo, I painted the bathroom on Friday and now I need accessories that go with the new color. I am going shopping after this cup of coffee so wish me luck. I went out for a few beers with Senorita Boozehound on Friday and we ended up at her local Pool Hall out in the burbs. The excitement of being in a straight pool hall was just too much to take and we came back to Homo Heights after an hour or so. The Pool Hall had more lesbians than hot straight guys so no reason to stay too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And why exactly are you interviewing soooo many sickly heterosexuals, anyhow? Hoping you are feeling better by now.