Sunday, August 10, 2008

Boring Weekend update

Went to the Dentist on Saturday to fix some crappy work done when I was 18 and going to my little small town dentist. Had a blast on Thursday catching up with Senorita Boozehound. We drank, we talked, we drank some more. We witnessed some drunk queen get thrown out of the bar by an even queenier bartender with freakish upper body strength. He tossed that drunk queen with ease. Saturday and Sunday have been boring as the dentist informed me that I could not have any caffeine or alcohol for 3 days. WHAT. No coffe OR Cocktails till Tuesday. You might as well cut off my arm. Or one of my balls. SO it is Gatorade and water till then. My poor hubby has to deal with me on zero caffeine. Paybacks are a biatch!!!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

No Caffiene? Is your Dentist a Masochist?