Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HUMP day

Yes, It is mid week. The dog days of Summer are here. I worked with a hangover all day today. I had a telephone guy come by the office to fix some issues with our voicemail. He had to come by because the last guy didn't know our system. The last guy was a total Bubba Deluxe and I had to try and not drool directly in front of him. Well this guy made the last guy look like a preppy boy from the Ivy league. Nice Wranglers, tucked in polo shirt, nice smooth chest pelt(Ok maybe not a pelt but still nice). He smelled like he had been working hard but not smelly. He had messy hair but it was clean. I'll tell you what I did... I locked the door to the office, turned off the lights, put on a Whtney Houston Hex Hector remix,and rode that phone man till I couldn't......

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Fantasies are fun, aren't they. Was he able to get it up and running? THE PHONE JOEY, THE PHONE...

Krystal Kouture said...

Hey pookie!!! How are yous!!