Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to reality

After a laid back week it is back to reality tomorrow. I celebrated birthday number 33 on Tuesday with cocktails and dinner with the hubby. Thanks babe!. I also helped my sister get ready for her move next week into her new place. We were able to see the fireworks from downtown from our back yard so we enjoyed that on Friday evening. I was best friends with my couch all day Saturday so we hung out and spent some quality time together. Sunday was the Mens Finals of Wimbledon and the match was one of the best ever. I now plan on a having a glass of red wine and watching last weeks Kathy Griffin episode that I recorded on Thursday. I hope everyone had a great week.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Well why the hell didn't you say it was your birthday. *does snoopy dance with nose in air, with a wonder woman twirl* Happy Birthday!!!! I too was quite familiar with my couch this weekend and I loved every minute of it.