Sunday, July 27, 2008

I don't want to be Daddy!!

I have always been attracted to older men. I was 19 and I chased the mid 30s guys. I was in my mid 20s and I would gravitate to the mid 40s guys. I am now 33 and painfully must admit that the 19 year olds look at me like I am some kind of mid 30s Daddy. Am I responsible to uphold that expectation? My hubby is 48 and in my humble opinion very attractive. I believe that it's OK to look as long as you don't touch(OK...as long as you don't touch for too long) and I always seem to check out the older guys around me. I expect them to be Daddylicious, masculine, dominate and a symbol of authority. I appreciate gray hair and a little extra around the middle. Wrinkles are a sign of experience and I am cool with that. I don't feel that I am ready to be "That Guy". Curse these twink queens that want me to pay their tuition to gay college. Curse them(even if some of them are kinda cute). I miss 1999!!!!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Ya poor thang! You need a spanking for that whine! I miss 1989. My 52 year old buddy Wayne is lovin' on a 25 year old for some time now. I think I'm jealous.

daveincleveland said...

damn,imagine finally coming out at my age when everyone is younger than me...really hate the daddy thang......:)

31 and her mamma still calls her baby said...

Its time to pass the torch.