Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's a boy

After many attempts to get pregnant we decided that adoption was a much better route. I don't do morning sickness and Tom didn't want to lose his figure. We are now the proud parents of a bouncing baby boy. He is a Great Dane/Giant Schnauzer mix and he is absolutely adorable. His name is Buddy Maldonado-Hill and he is 12 weeks old. I never knew just how gassy a new baby can be. I have a high level of tolerance to most smells as my other baby boy can be very flatulent as well(especially after Uncle Julios and a night at the bars), but this puppy can really clear a room.He was sleeping soundly today and his puppy gas actually woke him from his slumber. I am quite the proud parent and am off to go shopping for new baby toys. Petco here we come!

1 comment:

Tlaloc said...

congrats, I am sure you will be a wonderful mother. Are you still breast feeding?